Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trick or Treat smell my feet......

It's become a Halloween tradition to go to the Smorstad's house for a good hot supper then out on the streets to see how many treats we can get! This year we had 2 more kiddos with us (Sidney Shea and Tula) and the big kids (Rhett and Ivy) were pros this year. Going up and knocking on doors by themselves, saying Trick or Treat and then with a few reminders, saying Thank You. Here's a glimp of our night!


THE AMBURGEY'S

Fairy Ivy, Kitty Sidney Shea and Shark Rhett...I have a feeling they will be loosing the wagon next year to Sidney Shea and Tula...

They are such good friends!

We then went to Mr. Charlie and Ms. Judy's house on Sunday night...they weren't giving out candy but...Kittens!!!!




We didn't bring one home!!!!

for a special treat I made a Frankenstein cheese ball... Rob said it looked like Mr. Potato Head, I disagree and hope to improve his looks next year!

This was an EXTRA special treat. We went to Lexington and surprised Gene and Libbie Jones with some Trick or Treaters! It is always great to see them!!!
(for those of you who don't know it, Gene was my neighbor when I was a little girl and I took my first steps on his porch. Needless to say we go WAAAAY back!)

3 comments:

  1. Hooray! So glad to see you are able to get your get pics on the blog now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun night! I think your cheeseball is adorable...as Frankenstein or Mr. Potato Head!

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you updated and got your pics on!! i love the cheeseball... how creative! love our trick or treating tradition :)

    ReplyDelete