Tuesday, May 18, 2010

ZOOrrific!!!

During Spring Break, Sarah and I decided that on Election day we would take the kiddos to the Zoo. Well, we didn't plan on a rainy forecast for the day. So after much thought we decided to go anyways. We borrowed Whitney's double side-by-side stroller and loaded up in the van and headed out for the Louisville Zoo! The day couldn't have been much more perfect (a little sunshine would have been nice, but then again I'm not pregnant) no crowds, a cool day and ALL the animals were out!

We had sooo much fun. Can't wait to take Rhett back in the summer and let him play in the water park...when you see all these great pictures, let me know if you want to join us!


Rhett just wanted the Elephants to spray water on him! And ME!!

Here is a few up close and personal photos of the animals...Hey look at that
Monkey in the middle!





This is proof that Greg really isn't taking the ketchup packets home with him...Sarah does eat that much ketchup
OK, look at our sweet babies. Right before we look this picture, Sarah yelled (very loudly)
"Look at your Mommies"
so in case you could hear her, let me assure you, we both are married... to MEN!


OK, Jamie...It doesn't really look that big, but trust me, after my morning workouts, Juillian would be proud of the BURN that I had pushing these two munchkins up the yellow "brick" road!



Look a RHINO! ( and I don't mean me)

A ride on the carousel...can't this horse go any faster?


At the end of a very long, fun-filled day...still BEST FRIENDS!!

1 comment:

  1. we had so much fun!! look at all my ketchup :) haha i have a problem! we want to go in the summer and do the waterpark- but ivy has to get a little braver first!

    ReplyDelete