Monday, June 21, 2010

have a heart??????

Ok, so here's one without a picture. Today we went to story time at the library. One of the songs said use your pointer finger to point to your eyes, nose, then it said heart. I looked around and told Rhett to point to his heart. His response, very loudly was "Mo, I don't have a heart them are for girls." So later when we got home, I said Rhett you do have a heart. God gave you a heart to keep you alive and to be kind to others. He still was convinced that hearts were for girls. So I dared asked, "well, if girls have hearts then what do boys have?" his response I think many of you will agree with. "Boys have brain freezes!" So when you think the man in your life never listens or just doesn't care about the things you do, not true...it's just a brain freeze moment!

1 comment: