Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mom of the Year

Whitney, this post is for you. Because you are always posting your dinner menus and looking for new ideas! Some of you may or may not know this about me but every month I post a calendar(2) on my fridge. One has everything my kids are to eat for breakfast and lunch for the month. The other, has our supper menu. Then I try to go to the grocery and buy everything I need for the month....freezing meat and only going back to get milk and bread. Well, I haven't done that yet and it's 1/2 through the month. So coming up with what we're going to eat is a chore.

Here is where the award "Mom of the Year" comes in. Tonight this is what my kids had for supper:
*blueberry muffin, yogurt, cheese stick and a nutrigrain bar*

yummy,yummy,yummy

No comments:

Post a Comment