Sunday, February 28, 2010


Like Father....Like Daughter



Friday, the kiddos and I took a road trip. We went to Salt Lick, KY and visited with Rob's grandmother. Afterwards we had lunch at Aunt Vicki's and James Benton stopped in to visit. We took him back to his place where Rhett and Unk had some fun on his Ranger!


Speaking of Fun!




Isn't it funny how suddenly "old" toys become new toys. This was Rhett's favorite toy and we got it out for Sidney Shea. Rhett STILL loves it and the two of them played under inchworm for about 15 minutes together.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving the picture of Rob and Sidney Shea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Rob and Sidney, too! She looks like a little squished version of him. And, you can't tell me that she doesn't look like Rhett under the little inchworm thing. :) I think it's the nose and eyes...they're both so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete