Saturday, February 20, 2010

Wow! What an exciting week we've had! On Thursday, my 1st baby girl, Ann Marie, had Senior night. Rhett and I went on a date together and left Sidney Shea and Daddy at home. After being on crutches from having surgery, the day the baby was born, she was given the ok to dress for the last home game. After a "secret" play, she scored the first 2 pts. for Montgomery County. Now, after the summer recovery, she will be heading out to Alabama (where the skies are so blue) to attend Troy University.






Then on Friday, Aunt Vicki and I went shopping. (kiddos stayed home with Nannie and Mommoo) I had some newborn clothing that I had to return...imagine that, a 10 lb. baby can't wear newborn clothing. Go figure? While we were out, I found a new UK outfit for Rhett. He's sporting it below!


Saturday was Sidney Shea's first day out! The 3rd grade teachers that I work with had a baby shower for me and invited a few other friends. We meet at Applebee's and had a Great time. It reminded me of the only good thing about having to go back to work in a few weeks....great FRIENDS!!!!! While Sidney Shea and I were off to dine with the girls, Rhett and Daddy went to the farm. Rob packed up his truck with all his gear, including a gun...well, so did Rhett. Here he is ready to go for the day. When I called around lunchtime to check on them and see what they were doing, Rhett told me he was getting ready to put salt out for the cows and he was going to get mud and cow poop on him! He is such a BOY!!!




Sidney Shea all dressed up for her big day out!


Baby Shower cake. YUMMY!





This is my Friend Sarah (Ivy's mom) she is not a meat eater. So, at the shower today, her piece of cake was a cow! Now, I can tell everyone she ate beef!!!



It was great fun getting together and having lunch with all my friends. I appreciate soooo much all that they have done for me!

1 comment:

  1. Look how cute Sidney Shea is in her little hat!! Eating beef is not a good look for me :)

    ReplyDelete