Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Look at my Sweet Valentines!


In case you haven't noticed by looking at all the pictures of Rhett, this is his favorite 'uniform' and he wears it pretty much every day...and night. So for every game day, he wants Sidney Shea to wear her UK 'uniform' also. Then we all give a big cheer,
C*A*T*S cats, cats, cats!!!!!!

Daddy, Rhett and I took a little trip to the Farm Machinery show in Louisville. Sidney Shea got to stay home with Nannie. Not to worry, she was dressed for the show. Thanks to my friend Amy, who gave this sweet baby girl a tractor shirt of her own! The only problem was, she was wearing John Deere green and Rhett was wearing Kabota orange...problem solved. Rhett went and got his John Deere "worker boy" hat!
Here are some pictures from the show. Rhett loved getting inside all the tractors and getting to push the buttons!


The annual picture of Rhett inside the tractor tire...my how he's grown






2 comments:

  1. These pictures are great! They're both so cute. I can't believe how big Sidney looks in the picture of you holding her...she's so long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cicely you look great!!! Rhett is getting so big!! sidney is beautiful!!! So is this easy? I started a blog long long time ago and never did anything with it...maybe i should restart it so you can see my kids since you don't have a facebook!!!

    ReplyDelete