Wednesday, February 17, 2010

OK, well my friend Sarah says this is easy so here it goes! I'm really doing this for Amber so she can see my children and for my Aunt Vicki who loves to take pictures and asks daily if I've taken any new pictures of Rhett and Sidney Shea!!

WELCOME to the world SIDNEY SHEA!!

on January 22nd at 3:32 am Sidney Shea was born at 9 lbs. 15 oz.
(if she hadn't pooped before they weighed her, she'd been a 10 pounder)



She was welcomed home by BIG brother Rhett...wow, does he ever seem soooo big now.
He loves her so much and wants her to sit with him every morning when he wakes up. He also wants to help change her diaper, feed her and he even helped clean her belly button.


She is a really good baby. This is pretty much what she does all day long. SLEEP! So, everyone that comes to visit might as well just plan on playing with Rhett. Speaking of playing with Rhett, my cousin Tonya, her two girls Sophie and Lacee are Rhett's new favorite playmates. They came to play and told Rhett that they have a swimming pool and he would have to come and swim at their house. The next morning, Rhett woke up and said "Momma, I'm ready to go to Sophie and Lacee's house to swim!" I thought I'd have to listen to that for the next 4-5 months but, Rhett was just as happy to settle for pretending that he was swimming with them.

Come on in, the water is warm!

1 comment: